Monday, April 28, 2014

Revision of P.S. I hope you have red hair.



Dear the person that I will love with all of my heart someday,

I'm jealous of everything about you already. I'm jealous because somebody knows who you are, but I don't. I'm jealous of the air you breathe because just for a moment that air becomes a part of you. For a moment every breathe you take brushes close to your heart. The rush that must come from being that close to your heart. Someday, I'll feel that rush. I'm jealous of your family because I'm sure they're incredible and I don't know them. Yet. I'm jealous of the moments when maybe you think about me too. Oh I hope I'm living up to who you think I am. your thoughts are probably beautiful and perfect I'm jealous because they get to be your thoughts and I don't know them. I'm jealous because you probably tell someone what you are thinking, and that someone isn't me. You probably have a best friend, and I'm jealous of them. 

I'm jealous of your first kiss. for obvious reasons. 

This is a big one. I'm jealous of time. The time that has personally gotten to know you. The time you spend being who you are. All the time in the world that has been a part of you. I'm jealous, and I'm frustrated. I am frustrated. Waiting just to know you is impossible. I want you. I'm a child. I want you now and I can't have you. The only thing holding me all together is that fact that one day I will. One day. I'm jealous of that day. When I know you. When I see you for the first time. For that day, I will wait through anything. 

I love you. I don't even know you. Yet. 

How do I end this? From? Sincerely? 
Love? 
Definitely love. 
All the love that I have is waiting for you.

Love, the person that will love you with all of their heart

P.S. I hope you have red hair. 

2 comments:

  1. And suddenly every girl wished that she had red hair. Seriously this is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Literally just bookmarked this on my phone. You reading it was incredible.

    ReplyDelete