Sunday, April 20, 2014

yay for sad chairs

The sad thing about this chair is that nobody ever sits on it. I just used it to take this picture, and that's the most use I've ever gotten out of it. 

Fine. I'll make that mean something now because even though I don't feel like talking about it, I secretly want to just pour my heart out onto this post. I don't care to talk about it. But oh how I love it. 

Sometimes I can't help but feel like some pawn in life that is being used for nothing more than being sat on. Not even that. Straight up ignored. I put that freaking chair together, and now I never use it.

Well you built me up. 

I just sit here. Ready and prepared to do anything in the world to make you happy. That's all I want. Is for you to be happy. For months I thought for hours on end about how these legs could help you. I just wanted to hold you up and make you feel important. Not only important, but the most important. You were my world, and I would have done anything for you.

You put all of this work into us. I became something because of you. I was strong. How could you walk past me day after day, and forget all of that. You made me. I was the best then. 

But...

All you are is a tool. 

You (un)screwed me over.

I'm dismantled. I'm worthless. If I can't hold you, then I have nothing.

I can't even hold myself anymore. 

I'm broken. 

yay for sad chairs, cause I am one. 

-LV



No comments:

Post a Comment