Sunday, April 6, 2014

P.S. I hope you have red hair

Dear the person that I will love with all of my heart someday,

I'm jealous of everything about you already. I'm jealous because somebody knows who you are, but I don't. I'm jealous of the air you breathe because just for a moment that air becomes a part of you and that's more than I have right now. I'm jealous of your family because I'm sure they're incredible and I don't know them yet. I'm jealous of the moments when maybe you think about me too and you probably think I'm great and your thoughts are probably beautiful but I'm jealous because they get to be your thoughts and not mine. I'm jealous because you probably tell someone what you are thinking, and that someone isn't me. You probably have a best friend, and I'm jealous of them. I'm jealous of your first kiss and first relationship for obvious reasons. I'm jealous of time. The time that has personally gotten to know you. The time you spend being who you are. All the time in the world that has been a part of you. I'm jealous, and I'm frustrated. I'm jealous of the people you are with right now because they don't realize how lucky they are, and I just have to sit here and wait. 

I love you already, and I don't even know you. 

Love,
The person that will love you with all of their heart someday

P.S. I hope you have red hair. 



-LV

5 comments:

  1. I'm jealous you wrote this. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so sweet. I really, really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously you are too good. like agh, I just want to know you. ps best post yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be honest, this was so good I am now considering becoming a redhead.

    ReplyDelete