Friday, February 28, 2014

Fear. Just doing me a solid.

More than anything else I think fear feels the mo
st like getting your head bashed in by a brick. 
Yes. I chose something very un-tangable to relate to bricks. Because I fear. I know fear. And I'm afraid of that. I fear for the f
reaking rotting world. I fear for the fact that we all love the creepiest dark posts. I fear for me. I care about what peo
ple think about me. I fear because I care too much about myself. Getting a brick smashed in my face. Yeah that describes how I feel when I'm afraid
 all too well. When I'm afraid my body shuts down. Starting with my head and then it just disintegrates down the rest
 of my body. I shake, I breath funny, and I start to notice t
hat the earth really is spinning thousand
s of miles an hour. I shatter into a million pieces when I'm afraid too. That's ok. every time fear shatters and breaks me, I look back and
 say wow. that window was restricting my view anyway
. I keep looking at the world through this window when I could be watching it from space. From the moon. So fear. Fear is my fr
iend. TAKE THAT FEAR. I like you. That's right. I showed you. And I thank you. I was scared of my future and girls and school and PEOPLE. And I hated you for it. But would you look at that. You were just watching my back. I can see
 everything now! I see how shallow these silly children around me are. I see how everything always works out no matter w
hat. I see a girl. And that's right. I can talk to her now. 
all because you, fear. I was sick of you. And I still feel you. It just doesn't mean anything to me anymore. And I never want to 
be sick with fear again. SO BRING IT ON WORLD. Oh yeah the world. I w
as afraid of the world. Actually I still am afraid of the world. Cause let's get real here, the world is kind of rough 
and lame sometimes. People suffer. Life sucks. I'm probably like one of the luckiest people ever born compared to the rest of the w
orld. Too bad as children we were all brainwas
hed and lost our ability to be divergent thinkers. Now we are never going to solve the pro
blem of the world. So I guess that's a good reason to fear. I love the wor
ld too. It's good for you. You get nailed by bricks all the time. But then you laugh about it later and life is better. Hahahah I like the fact 
that I think I can bea
t fear. That's like me trying to run through a brick wall. I mean that's totally irrational and I know I can't beat fear. But I like to think 
I can. That's a good goal. Take on the world by controlling my fear. That's it! For the rest of my life I'll just you know, take 
it head on. And I'll remembe
r what my old buddy fear has taught me. Sweet I'm excited for this. I'm excited for life. Oh yeah bricks. Fear did me a solid in my life. Solid. Bricks...

1 comment: