Sunday, February 2, 2014

Who write's about music?

Music.

You feel it all around you. 7 8 9 23 forty seven come on the answer is 2.

Life                         is like a song. 

Because songs are fun, life is fun.

OH freak. You know when you are listening to a song. And you are just digging the heck out of it. Every sound and word just rolls out a map of life in your head. All of the sudden the entire world makes sense and nobody really cares except you. And then that song is forever awesome. 

I want more moments like that. Hearing a song for the first time. Or just intently listening to a song for the first time can make miracles in your brain happen. When you notice every time it speeds up or slows down. Each beat makes you happier and happier. Or when one line unlocks this freaking annoying puzzle in your brain. 

I'm telling you. Music is just the way that we all help each other figure out life. 

Is that unreal or what?

If you have no idea what I'm talking about you need to get out more. 

YES! I AM PUMPED NOW. THERE'S SO MUCH MUSIC OUT THERE TO FIND! SO I'LL STOP TALKING ABOUT MUSIC AND ACTUALLY GO LISTEN TO IT NOW. 

3 comments:

  1. I read all your stuff. And you are awesome!
    - I really like how your so positive, your stuff makes me feel good, yet you can show your dark side
    -"All of a sudden the world makes sense and nobody really cares except you" #stolen
    - thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this and loved your take on what music means and why everyone loves it so much.... :D #preach

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you how much I love the title. The way you write about music makes me feel excited. And I feel like I might see you at concerts and I'm more than okay with that idea.

    ReplyDelete