Sunday, March 16, 2014

Do I fear LIFE or death?



It takes the same amount of time to go from life to death as it does to go from life to living. It's a choice. So maybe I'm dead already...

LIFE is real. Death. It's real. 

Death.

Death is part of life in more ways than we can even understand. All things come to an end.

Every second that passes becomes a dead second.

Every moment that happens ends, and then it's over. Forever.

Technology tries to revive it but it's not the same.

The memories can plead to take us back, but it's never the same. It's dead.

I can see why the thought of death is so hopeless. Death brings more despair than anything in this world. I mean, that's it. It's over. Right?

I'm glad I disagree.

LIFE.

The problem with life is that it takes a lot of effort to get something out of it. I might as well be dead if I'm not going to actually do anything about this annoying thing called life.

I think a reason why people fear life more than death is because once death happens, it doesn't seem real anymore. I know life is real. I feel it. I don't know death is real. Because I can't feel death. I can't feel dead. I don't want to know what it feels like to not feel anything.

So now I'm scared of life. Because I've realized that sometimes. I don't. feel. anything.

2 comments:

  1. "Every second that passes becomes a dead second. Every moment that happens ends, and then it's over. Forever. Technology tries to revive it but it's not the same."

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you contrast death and life in different ways.... this is really great.

    ReplyDelete