Sunday, March 23, 2014

Since when did cents or sense make sense?

Take me back to when life made sense. When cents was more important than sense and toy car crashes with my hot wheels seemed more real than real car crashes that actually kill people. Back to when I kissed chelsea behind the shed during recess in kindergarten. That makes sense. I would do it again in a heartbeat but they took recess away...

Take me back to when I could cry because I fell and it didn't even hurt that bad. I just wanted a hug. Falling and wanting to scream about it was all physical back then. But now I'm falling in every other way and I still want to scream just for the attention but I don't...

Take me back to when crushes didn't crush my heart. 

Take me back to when I wanted to be tall. Well now I'm big and tall, but I still feel like everyone looks down to me. I still can't reach. What, my potential? Well screw that. Everybody lives up to their potential when they are 4. 

 Back then making a few cents meant the world to me. But right now I can't make sense out of anything. It's hopeless. Now making cents means nothing and I just want some real, metal, solid, sense. 

Take me back. 


-LV



This makes no sense.

4 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure this is my first time reading your blog... I might be wrong but I'm in love. i love it all. I'd be lying if I said i didn't just read the majority of your posts. they are all on point. keep it up. you're one of the good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much here.

    chelsea and recess and crushes and cents and sense and I really enjoyed this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Everybody lives up to their potential when they are 4." This really made spiral into thought.

    ReplyDelete